Mt. Tremblant Collegefest
The crazy nightlife of French Canada hits the slopes! Team up with thousands of students from across the Northeast and Canada in the winter's craziest event on snow. Enjoy the breathtaking views and fresh powder of Eastern Canada's most beautiful mountain region during the day, and revel at Tremblant's top bars and clubs by night.
- 4 nights slopeside accommodation at Lodge de la Montagne
- 4 day lift ticket to Mont Tremblant ski region
- Exlcusive party events
- Round trip private coach party bus transportation with A/C, DVD and bathroom
- On-site trip leader
- Get together a group of 10 or more and save 10% off entire package
- Book in full by October 31 and save $50 off the entire package
- Pay a $50 dollar deposit by September 31 and save $25 off the entire package
- Booking solo? Find a Bus2alps rep and learn how to save 5% off the tour
- Do you have a group wanting to depart from your university? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for to organize a special departure for your university.
- Full package w/ party bus transportation - pick up in Philadelphia, NYC or Boston areas on day of departure at 10am, saves you gas, the hassle of driving, and packing your car
- What university do you study at?
Trip departs from New York City or Bostona at 10am. If you are choosing to meet the group in Tremblant, you can meet us anytime after 4pm.
Day 2 - 4
Tons of powders, fun and parties. Your Bus2alps trip leader will be on location to show you the best of the mountain, whether it is fresh powder trails or crazy nightlife.
You will have time in the morning to get in some fresh tracks before we depart back to home. Trip departs at 6pm on the last day of the trip.